Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a weekend!

I admit, I love busy weekends.

I tend to get restless if we have nothing to do on the weekends. Ron will see it in me before I even realize it! Sometimes it gets so bad that he tells me to just go somewhere! At that moment, I get all self centered and upset, then after I actually go, I realize that, once again, he was right. So, busy weekends keep my family from being annoyed with me!

This weekend was great for that. Friday was the start of it. Joshua had a football game. Go Vikings with your 19-0 win! Saturday brought a trip to the BX in the morning for a birthday present for a bowling birthday party. The fore mentioned birthday party, and another football game. I was busy until nearly 4:30! YAY!

Oh yeah, you did notice the use of "I" instead of "we," didn't ya?

Sunday was a bit more relaxed. Church and ramen for lunch. Thank you, Micah for an awesome choice!

The most newsworthy part of the weekend? Joshua got a black eye! It's only the second black eye he's ever gotten. And, it's on the same eye. The first was when he was just a wee thing at church. Joshua vs. Floor. Score one for the floor. Poor baby. The really sad part is Child Services came over to our house (for an unrelated issue) at the peak of it's blackness. Boy, I was scared!

This new black eye was from football. At least it wasn't a broken bone! My goober son. Did he get it from ramming into an opponent?
Nope. He rammed into a fellow Viking.
I suppose Vikings do that.

Picture to be posted later. I'm kinda waiting for it's peak of blackness. Is that mean?

Here is the promised picture. Plus, the one taken before when Joshua told me he didn't want me to take his picture, cause then I'll post it on facebook and tell all about how he got a black eye!
HA HA HA!!!
Maybe I need to lay off facebook a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment