Italy, oh you are such a beautiful place!
That will be my reason for not writing for over a year. I'm way past my two months, but, oh well!
Italy is indeed beautiful. We've traveled to Venice, Verona, Pisa, and Florence. All gorgeous. We've also traveled to Austria and Germany. Also, very beautiful. I kinda fell in love with Germany. It is just up my mountain lovin' alley.
So, with all the traveling, teaching school to our three boys, *cough* video games *cough, cough*, traveling an hour there and an hour back to the nearest American base, and just life in general, I have neglected to write. It isn't that I haven't had awesome things to write about, obviously I have. I mean, we've been to three European countries in the last year! It's just that I simply forget. I am posting pictures on Facebook, but not sharing any details of our lives, which, is why I wanted to write a blog in the first place.
I am going to make a more conscious effort to post more often. I hope you ten that follow me enjoy it! I'll try to make sure you do! ;)
I wanna hear!! :) Lol, even though, for some reason, I didn't see this until two months after you posted it...
ReplyDelete