Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sucker!

I broke my own rule.

The one rule that I planned on sticking to no matter what.

Until I saw her... or rather, heard her.

So much for my no pets in Okinawa rule.

Even looking at her sweet face, I think I could have still held on to my resolve. It wasn't until I heard her, that I melted, and gave in.

She is a purr monster. Her purr is bigger than her! I'm a sucker for a cat that purrs.

So, after several days of waiting for the house owner to approve, a 30,000 yen pet deposit, and a trip to the vet to check for a microchip, Esther, is ours. 
We have no idea where she came from or how old she is. She was found by the boys wandering around. They say they saw the momma had been killed. 

Our little orphan. Maybe one day she'll be queen and save her people fellow cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment